How to add team member users in SharpSpring
For SharpSpring admins – this checklist will help you add and manage users in the SharpSpring Platform. You can allocate the correct user roles and permissions according to the users function within your organisation.
Before you get started, ensure you have prepared a list of users you wish to add, their roles and their email addresses.
Step 1: Log in to SharpSpring
- Login to the SharpSpring platform >> go to www.inspiredmarketing.co.za >> click the login button on the menu bar on the top right and sign in to SharpSpring.
- When SharpSpring open up, if a dashboard window displays, you can close it by clicking the ‘X’ at the top right.
- Click on ‘your profile’ avatar on the grey menu bar, top right (it’s next to your organisations name).
- In the pop-up window >> click ‘Settings’ to open up the setting section of the platform.
Step 2: Navigate to User Accounts
- In settings, on the left-hand panel, under MY COMPANY >> click ‘User Accounts’.
- In User Accounts at the top right >> click the ‘New User’ blue button.
- In the ‘General Information’ section Insert the new user ‘Display Name’ and ‘Email’ address. Ignore the ‘Mobile Phone Number’ and ‘Phone Provider’ and ‘Language’ sections.
Step 3: Select User roles
- Under ‘User Roles’ select the appropriate level of access for the new user. The options are as follows:
- Site Admin: full access to SharpSpring and the ability to dictate the roles of other users.
- Company Manager: access to all aspects of the platform except for advanced settings.
- Sales Managers: access to the Contacts, Accounts, Pipeline, Reports, VisitorID, and Cart menus. Access to account settings is limited.
- Marketing Managers: access to the Analytics, Content, Social, Automation, and Contacts menus. Access to account settings is limited.
- Salespersons: can view and edit all leads in the Contact Manager, Accounts, and VisitorID features. Access to account settings is limited.
- Jr. Salespersons: can see the VisitorID, the Sales Pipeline, and Contact Manager features. Access to account settings is limited.
If you require help, please submit a service ticket for further assistance.