How to set up a team meeting calendar in SharpSpring
In SharpSpring, you can set up a calendar booking that brings in many different people to one meeting. You can create different meetings that best fit into your schedule, as well as to select who will be attending. This article will detail how to create, edit, and preview different types of meetings.
NOTE: You must first set up your individual meeting calendar in SharpSpring before you can configure a team meeting calendar. To first set up your individual calendar, see the following article How to sync your calendar in SharpSpring
Configuring Team Meetings
If you already have your individual calendar set up in SharpSpring, you can go ahead and set meetings that include team members (ensure you have administrator rights to set up a team meeting).
To create a team meeting, do the following:
- Click Sales > Meetings > Manage Meetings in SharpSpring’s top toolbar.
- Click Create Meeting.
- Enter a title for the meeting in the Meeting Title text field – example “Book a Meeting with our Team”
- In the Who will host this meeting? section, select the option button >> A member of the team will host this meeting
- In the Meeting Location section, select Add physical location or virtual meeting (this is optional as you can opt to insert this information when you add your host below).
- In the Add hosts section enter applicable team member names in the Select hosts text field.
- Repeat as necessary for all added team members.
- Optionally, do either or both of the following: enter a description for the meeting in the Meeting Description text field or enter a location for the meeting
in the Meeting Location text field.
- Select how much time the meeting will take in the Duration drop-down menu.
- Select how much time to block off before and after the meeting in the Meeting Buffer drop-down menu.
- Select how long past a given hour the meeting can begin in the Start Time Increments drop-down menu.
- Select how long before the meeting begins a meeting can be booked in the Minimum Booking Notice
- Select the amount of time in advance bookings can be added to your calendar in the Booking Window drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
If you require help, please submit a service ticket for further assistance.